|Preliminary zoning plan in the Glory Road SmartCode initiative.|
|Oregon Street looking north to Glory Road.|
|Mesa Street at Cincinnati Avenue|
Benefits of Smart Code include:
• Creating a variety of housing choices,
• Creating walkable communities,
• Fostering diverse attractive communities,
• Mixed land uses,
• Preserving open space and critical areas,
• Providing transportation choices,
• Directing development to existing communities, and
• Creating compact building design.
The meeting for the City's Glory Road Smart Code initiative is September 22 from 9 AM to 12 Noon at Mesita Elementary School, which is located at 3307 N. Stanton Street. This is an informal meeting with officials available to answer any questions. No presentation will be made.
Glory Road Rezoning page at Plan El Paso: http://planelpaso.org/2012/08/glory-road-rezoning-information-resident-resources/
City Adopts 'Plan El Paso'