The years-long project has had January 2013 as its target completion date since it began, and those involved with the project have previously stated that they expect to make or beat the deadline. To date:
- 110 out of 114 drill shafts have been constructed,
- 80 out of 93 columns have been completed,
- 49 out of 78 bent caps have been constructed,
- 191 out of 363 concrete beams have been placed,
- 5 out of 76 bridge deck spans have been poured, and
- 16,670 square feet out of 76,648 square feet of retaining walls have been constructed.
Americas Interchange June Newsletter (PDF): http://www.crrma.org/americas/_documents/Americas%20Interchange%20Project%20Newsletter%20(June%202012).pdf#view=fitH